Tuesday, April 15, 2008

What a difference...

...a couple days can make!

Sunday it was snowing and sleeting here. Today there wasn't a cloud in the sky and it hit 70. Emma and I went for a long walk after I picked her up from school. She wore a flimsy little summer dress that I figured she wouldn't be wearing for a couple of months.


On our walks, Emma has become a little obsessed with picking up flyers from all the houses that are for sale in our neighborhood (depressingly few, unfortunately, given the awful housing market these days). But she manages to find all the ones with "for sale" signs in their yards. She pours over the flyers, wanting to know how many bathrooms they have and how much they cost. Maybe a future real estate agent? Let us hope not!


Anyway, we enjoyed our walk so much. But, of course, the forecasters are predicting snow for this Friday. Yippee!

6 comments:

Kim said...

I can not believe how weird the weather is... We had to turn on our A/C yesterday and it is still on...
LOVE the pictures..
Emma is soooo pretty..
Love her little dress..
Have a Great Week..

Eliza2006 said...

Same thing over here. It was 80 degrees yesterday and we got snow today!

Tiffany

C's Mom said...

Too funny...I do the same real-estate flyer thing when I go out on my trots too...not too many of those lately though.

RamblingMother said...

Aim higher than a real estate agent, she needs to be a designer or developer!! She is so pretty.

Anonymous said...

That is so funny about collecting the flyers, I'm not sure my kid even notice what goes on around our neighborhood sometimes. Love these photos too, specially the top one, Emma is a photogenic little thing isn't she. :-)

Global Girl said...

What a funny girl!

The XTI takes wonderful photos :)