Saturday, June 20, 2009

Emma had her friend Helen over last night for a sleepover. Helen and Emma have known each other for years and they are good friends, but they tend to squabble a bit when they get together. Or at least they used to! Last night, they peacefully played Littlest Pet Shop together for more than an hour and not once fought over who got which pet or whose pet got which accessory. I guess they are growing up a little...


I made the girls go to bed at 9:30, but they still weren't asleep by 11, at which point I got a bit cross with them (mainly because I wanted to hit the sack!) But they finally conked out and didn't get up until 7 this morning.

All in all, a pretty successful sleepover!

4 comments:

Kim said...

TOOOO CUTE..
Have a great weekend..

Super Mommy said...

I'm sure sleep overs are exhausting!! We aren't going down that road for a while - I told Jade when she's 12!!! HA!

Great picture of the girls!!

Casey said...

They are adorable!! Glad you got some sleep!

Jboo said...

Such cute girls!! We haven't attempted sleepovers yet -- you're so brave!! :)

Janet