Saturday, October 13, 2007

Xmas preview

Woke up this morning to BUCKETS of rain...it has been pouring for hours, which is just what you want on a Saturday with a young child to entertain. At least I've been able to get some housecleaning done. But I think we'll both go nuts if we're stuck inside all day.

We were supposed to get Emma's pictures taken outside today. I was going to have them take some of her in one of her favorite outfits and some in her holiday garb. I had a lot of trouble finding her a Christmas outfit this year. I usually go with something from Gymboree, but I'm not a fan of their holiday line this year. There's so much plaid out there this year, but Emma now wears a plaid uniform to school, so I'm not going to subject her to plaid for the holidays as well. We went to the Children's Place the other night and Emma absolutely went gaga over this outfit...


I'm actually not that crazy about the sweater, but she loved it and I like the skirt a lot. It certainly is the most grownup-looking Christmas outfits she's ever had.

7 comments:

Eliza2006 said...

Her Christmas outfit is so cute! She looks very grown up!

Tiffany

Abby's Mom said...

Emma looks beautiful :)

Christi and Abbey said...

Love it! Sparkles are wonderful : )
You are doing great to already have her outfit.

kitchu said...

You sure it's only the outfit? She looks SO grown up!! I love the sweater AND the skirt :O)

Kim said...

Love it...
She looks soooo Pretty...
She is growing up Mommy...
What a wonderful picture that will be...
Have a Great Sunday.
Kim

Lisa and Tate said...

What a classy young lady! I love her outfit! I love Christmas plaid, but I totally understand the uniform thing....

RamblingMother said...

My goodness it is very grown up and very cute on her.

Beverly