Sunday, November 25, 2007

Belated Happy Thanksgiving

We've been gone since Wednesday to spend Thanksgiving with my parents and some other family members. It was kind of a weird holiday, mostly because my dad had a double-knee replacement two days before Thanksgiving. So he was still in the hospital. He's actually up and moving a little already and will be in rehab for like two weeks. It'll be a long road, but it's going to be great for him in the long run.

Anyway, other than the frequent trips to the hospital, it was a nice holiday weekend. We had a terrific Thanksgiving dinner at my aunt's house. Here's Emma at the dinner table just a few minutes before we started stuffing our faces...


And I snapped a picture of Emma as she jumped off the stairs...such a funny girl!


My mom and I got up at 5:00 am on Friday to hit the stores. It wasn't too crazy and we actually got some serious shopping done. But I still have a lot to do. I'm usually done with Xmas shopping at this point, but I've been pretty lazy this year about things. I think it's going to end up being a gift certificate year for many family members and friends!

4 comments:

Calico Sky said...

So glad to hear you had a nice Thanksgiving!
Adorable as ever, is your Emma!

Kim said...

Love the pictures...
Emma is growing up ...
Love her little outfit..
Sounds like you had a WONDERFUL time..
Kim

RamblingMother said...

Cute pics. Love the tassles on her socks.

Beverly

kitchu said...

She is such a cutie. Glad you guys had a great Thanksgiving!