Monday, April 20, 2009

The littlest vampire

Okay, I promise this is the last tooth-related post (at least for this week.) Emma's other front tooth has been loose forever (she lost her first one a couple months ago.) It has just been hanging there all week. This morning when I got her up, she said her tooth felt funny...uh yeah, because it was gone! Somehow, the tooth had fallen out overnight. I searched high and low for it on her bed and floor, but I can't find it. So either she swallowed it - or I'll probably vacuum it up later this week.

Regardless, I have assured her the tooth fairy will come tonight (provided I remember it...as you might recall from my last post, I have a habit of forgetting these things!)

Anyway, here is a picture taken this morning of Emma without her front teeth...my little vampire!

8 comments:

Kim said...

DON"T FORGET the toothfairy..
LOVE the photo...
Have a great week..

Debbie said...

She is such a cute little vampire! Briley can't wait until she loses her first tooth. They are not even close to being lose yet though:(

Joan said...

Emma!!! Love the smile. Can't wait to find out how the Tooth Fairy did.

;-)

Super Mommy said...

Too cute - Emma looks sweet!

Donna said...

She's the cutest vampire ever. Now, go and put money under that pillow.

Jboo said...

I think the toothless look is so adorable! Hope the tooth fairy remembers that the second top front top is a premium tooth and gets an extra $1! :)

Janet

Lisa and Tate said...

Ehy is it that a child can be so cute without their teeth... if it were an adult we would be freaked out?!

Steph said...

She looks adorable! My Hadleigh is also 7 and has lost her top two teeth. They look so different without them and so adorable! She's such a doll. Did the toothfairy remember?