Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My funny kitty (and girl!)

I don't take all that many photos of our kitty, Sami. I'm not sure why...she really is quite a funny feline. This evening, Emma said "Mommy, what is that pink thing on Sami's face?" I looked and Sami was sitting there with her tongue sticking out and she stayed that way for like 30 minutes...we thought it was hilarious!


It was a nice spring evening and we sat out on the porch for awhile...I snapped a couple of pictures of Emma in her new favorite dress.



She is my cute little sailor girl!

8 comments:

Kim said...

You are sooo right ..
Emma is sure DARLING..
love the kitty photo..
Have a great week..

Jboo said...

Why DO cats do that?? Emma looks adorable in her red sailor dress. Hope the warm weather is here to stay soon!

Janet

Missy said...

She really IS a cute little sailor girl! I love her little dress. She can rock anything you put her in.

I LOVE your kitty! That pic made me laugh out loud! I am a big time cat person and I love it when they do those quirky little things!

Donna said...

Red is a great color for Emma. She's so beautiful and you can tell that she really FEELS beautiful in her favorite dress!

Sami is cute. I wonder what she had her tongue sticking out?


Donna
Our blog: Double Happiness!

Anonymous said...

There is much I miss about having a cat. But not enough to get another one. ; )

Emma looks fabulous in red!

Joan said...

Emma looks so cute in her dress. What a pretty girl.

Debbie said...

We have a cat too...they do funny things. Mine walked across a lit candle recently and my daughter smelled her burning hairs and saw smoke rolling off her belly and yelled, "The cat's on fire!" It was quite funny.

Emma is adorable as always!

Steph said...

Aww, your cat is so cute. I love the tongue sticking out! :) Emma looks beautiful in that dress. Hadleigh had that dress as well and I loved it. It was one of my favorites, but she outgrew it. Great pictures!