Sunday, July 12, 2009

Another sleepover

It seems like 7-year-old girls are obsessed with sleepovers. Every weekend this summer, either Emma has been asked to sleep over at a friend's house or she has begged me to let one of her friends sleep over here. I don't mind it all that much, although I'm trying to limit it to a once a month thing. It can kind of wreck havoc on the entire weekend...sleepwise.

Anyway, this weekend it was our turn to host...Emma wanted her friend Tori to sleep over here. The girls were pretty good and I got them to bed by 10. We went to the park and swimming the next day. The girls were starting to snipe at each other a bit by early afternoon, so I knew it was time to take her home.

Here's a few pictures of the girls...



4 comments:

Missy said...

Cute, cute! Emma looks so grown up in that last pic! We are having a sleepover on Friday night and I am already resting up. Glad y'all are having fun :)

Kim said...

LOVE the photos..
Emma will continue to have sleepovers... till she is in collage.. maybe then too...LOL..
Haven't got that far yet....
Sounds like a great time.
Hugs..

Jboo said...

Such adorable girls! We haven't quite gotten to sleepovers yet, but know that it is coming soon! What a great Mom you are! Hope you have a good week!

Janet

Donna said...

I'm so excited about entering this fun new phase!

Donna
Our Blog: Double Happiness!