Sunday, November 01, 2009

The pirate, the witch and Madeline...

Emma went trick-or-treating last night with her friends Sophie and Hope, and the girls had a wonderful time. It was a perfect night for trick-or-treating and we were out for more than an hour-and-a-half. The girls may not have been tired, but us moms were exhausted.

Anyway, here are a few pictures of the girls before we headed out...




Love that last picture...our little goofballs!

So now we're stuck with a huge bag of candy, which Emma has very little interest in. She just doesn't have a sweet tooth (it runs in the family - HA!) She loves Halloween...running around in a costume with her friends, acquiring candy and then trading it back and forth afterwards. But now it will just sit in her bag until I take it to work (after I pick out the good pieces for myself!)

So another Halloween behind us...hope you and yours had a great holiday too!

8 comments:

Eliza2006 said...

What cute little ladies! I wish I didn't have a sweet tooth...

Lisa and Tate said...

So cute! What little goofballs in the last picture.

Only wishing I did not have a sweet tooth!

Missy said...

They are SOOO cute!!! Halloween is all about running around and being silly and enjoying friends...looks like Miss Emma's got it down pat :-)

Donna said...

Love the goofball shot; looks like they had a lot of fun.

Jboo said...

Cute costumes!! I've been feeling exhausted all day from trick or treating! Somehow Maddy gave away almost all her chocolate and kept the STarburst and Skittles -- not my kind of candy, so maybe that was a good thing. Those girls are so cute and funny! Glad to hear that you had nice weather! Surprising -- so did we! Have a great week!
Janet

Super Mommy said...

What cuties! Love that last picture - classic! I love people like you who bring their candy to work!

Julia said...

I love the last picture too, what a goofball! Reminds me of a Yi Yang cutie that I know too.

Stephanie said...

They are so cute!! I bet their Halloween was so much fun? Emma is such a doll!