Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Blast from the past

Emma was getting ready for bed tonight when she said "Mommy, look what I found!" I went in the bathroom and this is what I saw...


I guess one of her old binkys was stashed away in a drawer. It was pretty cute and reminded me of a funny picture I had taken of Emma when she was two...


You would never know it from this picture, but Emma never really used a pacifier. They were just toys to play with. She was always a thumbsucker and will occasionally stick her left thumb in her mouth when she gets stressed out which, thankfully, isn't too often.

4 comments:

Lisa and Tate said...

Emma is so cute! It is fun to see pictures of her younger years! It is strange, but I kind of hope Tate is a thumbsucker! I am a bad momma to wish such a thing- but it is so cute!

RamblingMother said...

That is too cute. Glenys didn't suck anything that I can remember other than bottle and sippy cup. She scratched or rubbed a blanket.

Beverly

Kim said...

That is tooo cute...
It is amazing how she has changed... but Emma's is adorable....

Calico Sky said...

simply adorable!!!

I always knew Emma was special, I'm a thumb sucker all the way, lisa I'm hoping my kids will be too! lol :)