Saturday, December 29, 2007

Happy Holidays (a little late!)

We just returned from spending the past week at my parents' house for Christmas. We had a wonderful holiday with our family. Some quick pics..

Here's Emma looking to see what Santa left in her stocking (no coal this year, thank goodness!)


And here she is with her favorite gift...American Girl doll Julie!


We took a little walk on Christmas Day...no white Christmas for us this year, as you can see.


We did have a great time, but the drive back was tiring and we got back just in time for yet another snowstorm. I am so over winter!

Hope everyone had a great Christmas too!

9 comments:

Kim said...

Love the pictures...
Looks like Emma had a WONDERFUL Christmas...
She is adorable.. she is always sooo cutely dressed..
Hugs to you both..
Have a Great Weekend

Eliza2006 said...

So cute! I bought those same jammies for Eliza, but I'm saving them for her b-day!

Tiffany

Abby's Mom said...

Cute pictures! Feel free to send some of that snow this way! Merry Christmas and a very Happy new Year :)

Lisa and Tate said...

Belated Holiday greetings! My niece got a Julie doll also... so cute!

kitchu said...

Adorable pics (naturally)! Glad you had a good Christmas, sorry about another snowstorm. I'm exactly like you, but on the opposite extreme. We often moan "I'm so over summer" here- and damn if it isn't in the mid
80s again today- doesn't even feel like FALL much less winter, and I'd give anything for sweater weather, at least, and a reduction in this awful humidity!

Caroline said...

Happy Holidays Emma and Donna! So Emma wanted Julie? Jordan is trying to decide which girl she likes best and I'm secretly hoping it isn't Julie (I'm just not a fan of the '70s clothing). But of course, Emma looks so cute with her - maybe I'll change my mind.

RamblingMother said...

She looks very cool in her white jacket that is for sure. Soo grown up looking.

Beverly

C's Mom said...

Great pics!

Happy New Year to you and Miss Emma :0)

Christi and Abbey said...

So glad you all had a Merry Christmas!