Sunday, April 27, 2008

Possibly the best photo I've ever taken...

I've had my new camera for about two months now and I probably take at least 50 pictures a week. But what I don't know about photography would fill the Library of Congress.

That said, I took a few pictures of Emma on Saturday that turned out very nicely. This is my favorite and I really think it's the best photo I've ever taken of her:


I know it's far from perfect...her face is slightly out of focus and I'm sure professional photographers would have a few things to point out. But for me, it's a pretty nice photo.

Of course, I had a great subject...that always helps! I like that I captured her dimple!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photo. Beautiful girl. Great job!

kitchu said...

I've been loving all your photos lately! And yeah, that dimple is pretty dang special :O)

Briana's Mom said...

That is a beautiful photo. Good job!

Kim said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Emma is truly beautiful...
Have a Great Week..

Special K said...

That is a breathtaking photo. Just breathtaking.

Sophie's Mom said...

That is a great photo! Great job! So adorable!

Lisa and Tate said...

Fantastic picture! She looks like such a little model!

missy said...

I think it is an amazing shot! It looks like a professional photo. Way to go!

She is so gorgeous. I don't think you could take a bad pic of that cutie!

C's Mom said...

It's an amazing photo...but you've taken many!

You're right. What a great subject you have.

Global Girl said...

I love it!

I don't have nearly enough practice with the Rebel yet!

Super Mommy said...

It is a great photo! That is the kind you want to blow up and frame. Good eye!!

Julia said...

Donna I can't think of anything to say but WOW! I love the colors in this, her bright hat, gorgeous little dimple, the gray wall, the composition... ok, I guess I could think of more to say than wow - but "wow" still covers it! :-)

RamblingMother said...

That is a great pic of course you can't go wrong with such a beautiful subject. Makes it easy I think!!

Michelle said...

I love this picture, too! What a cutie pie!!