Saturday, July 19, 2008

Holy cow...

...for the first time in two years, my daughter is taking a nap! She went to friends house for a sleepover and apparently they stayed up late and then got up at 6 am (WAAAYYYY earlier than my sleeping beauty usually gets up on the weekend!) I was making her some lunch and when I went in the living room to get her, this is what I saw!


She's been snoozing for more than an hour now. Aahhh, this brings back fond memories of the afternoon nap, when I got so much done. I know it's a one-time thing, but it's sure sweet.

10 comments:

Kim said...

How cute....
LOVE IT..

kitchu said...

What a sweet picture!

Briana's Mom said...

What a sweetie!

Bri took a 3 hour nap this afternoon - she never naps that long. I am enjoying naps while I can - I am sure they will end soon enough!

missy said...

Sooo sweet! Sleepovers will do it to ya everytime : )

Lisa and Tate said...

She looks precious!

Jboo said...

Awww -- she does look so sweet napping!

Janet

RamblingMother said...

So sweet.

Donna said...

Ha! And you dared to take her picture!? My camera makes a teensy little click and my kids wake up every single time! Meanwhile, they sleep through lawn mowers and leaf blowers and doorbells. But never the camera!

It's hard not to take a pic of a sleeping child though. They're especially beautiful when they sleep.

:)

Donna
Our blog: Double Happiness!

Caroline said...

Ahh...naps. They are nice! Glad she had fun on the sleepover!!

Sam said...

Your Emma is a beautiful little girl. We're still waiting for our Emma LID 08-08-06 2 year wait come Friday.