Sunday, October 12, 2008

The pumpkin patch

This weekend Emma and I made our annual trek to the pumpkin patch to get our pumpkins. We've gone to the same place every fall since Emma was two. I don't know if it's tradition or if I'm just too lazy to scope out a new place. Either way, it was a lovely day and we had a nice time...




Excuse the crummy pictures...the battery on my good Canon camera is having trouble holding a charge and I had to order a new battery...so I was stuck with the old point-and-shoot. Hopefully I'll get the new battery this week and will be back in business soon!

9 comments:

Kim said...

I LOVE the pictures..Emma is soooo pretty.. she is growing up sooo fast...
I can't wait to go to the pumpkin patch with Isabella..
Have a Great Week..
Hugs girly..

missy said...

Emma's a cutie pie no matter what camera you use : )

Glad you had such a lovely weekend with your sweetheart.

Lisa and Tate said...

FUNTIMES!!! I think it good you go to the same place each year.... Makes it a tradition that you head to the same place. I cannot wait until next year when I will be "doing the pumpkin patch" with my gal, Tate.

Emma cute as ever!!!

Lisa

Briana's Mom said...

What fun! We were at the pumpkin patch over the weekend too! Love the pics!

Jboo said...

Ahhh -- she looks so sweet there with the pumpkins. Love her Halloweenish shirt!

Have a good week!

Janet

Michelle said...

Looks like so much fun! We hope to make it to the pumpkin patch next weekend.

Caroline said...

Emma looks like she's having a great time! I'm jealous you found that Hello Kitty shirt in her size. We've gone to 3 Target stores with no luck - they are all too big. We also went to the pumpkin patch this weekend - what wonderful weather it looks like we both had!

Super Mommy said...

Donna - the pictures look great! Hope y'all got some great pumpkins! We are going this weekend.

PS I've tagged you . . . visit my blog!!

RamblingMother said...

She is so lady like, heh. G has that same hello kitty shirt. Oh why do our girls have to grow up? why can't they stay cute with hello kitty for always?