Saturday, November 22, 2008

Emma and Santa 2008

Emma and I made a trip to the mall today (a place I usually avoid like the plague) with the express purpose of seeing Santa. We only had to wait in line a few minutes and I snapped a couple pictures while Emma filled the jolly guy in on what she wanted this year for Christmas...



A few of Emma's friends are already skeptical about Santa, which saddens me. Emma said one of her friends at school told her there was no way Santa could visit every house in the world in one night. Emma said she explained to her friend that when it was daytime here, it was dark in Africa and China and that's when Santa went there. Then when it's dark in China and Africa, he comes here. Which is an entire day...totally do-able, in Emma's opinion.

I just hope she believes for a long time...

9 comments:

Kim said...

LOVE the pictures..
She will believe..
Have a Great Weekend..
Hugs..

Missy said...

Now I like the way Emma thinks : ) She is so precious, Donna! I love the pics of she and the Big Man!

Lisa and Tate said...

Santa at the mall already??!!!

I think she is asking Santa for her very own horse!

As my SIL will say to her 20 year old son, "If you don't believe, you don't recieve!"... Seems to work even for adults!

kitchu said...

i hope she believes for a long time too- what adorable pics!!

C's Mom said...

How is a horse/gear going to fit in her stocking? ;0)

Yes, I was one of logistics punks. I had decided there was no way when I was almost 6. I camped out behind the couch that Christmas Eve and confirmed my hypothesis. Of course, I didn't let on to my parents for many a year to come! I didn't want to mess with the holiday mojo ;0)

Julie said...

Adorable! Naomi has that same shirt! Love the GAP!

Jboo said...

Great photos -- was she asking for a horse? I like the way she thinks! Have a fun week!

Janet

Faye said...

That's great!

Send me an email sometime if you want to talk about modeling... Camille has been modeling for 2 years...

fcorman@voicenet.com

Donna said...

Terrific pictures. They both have a twinkle in their eyes.