Saturday, June 02, 2007

Puny weekend

Emma is sick today. She starting coughing last night and began running a fever, which I swear, she hasn't done since she was like two. It broke overnight, thank goodness. But she's really puny today...no energy and no appetite.

I'm not sure which is worse...having your kid sick during the week, when you have to miss work and school. Or having her sick on the weekend, when you're housebound during the days when you need to be out going to the grocery store, mowing the yard and doing all that weekend stuff.

Anyway, I hope she starts to feel a little better and we can get out and about tomorrow...for both of our sakes!

Here's a photo I took last weekend when my girl was the picture of health...here's hoping she looks like this again soon.

3 comments:

kitchu said...

Sorry she's feeling yucky! Hope she's better soon...

C's Mom said...

I hope she's feeling better very soon!

Calico Sky said...

Poor Emma, those fevers totally wipe you out. Hope she is back to her ol self very soon!!