Monday, July 02, 2007

Mission accomplished

I know...no posts for more than a week. I'm a pathetic excuse for a blogger. It's been such a busy week, with getting used to the new job (I think I'm really going to love it, once I figure out what the heck I'm doing) Plus, my parents came for a visit this past weekend, so we were on the go quite a bit.

I know many of you are probably dying to know if I EVER finished putting together Emma's new kitchen. I'm happy to say, with a tremendous amount of pride, that I put attached the final piece last week. It is no doubt the most complicated thing I've ever attempted to put together. But it looks great in Emma's playroom and she loves it!


Needless to say, I'm going to try to avoid any home improvement or assembly projects involving screws and drills for a little while!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my! Bravo Donna!

Special K said...

Wow! That's really nice. Never seen that one before. Might have to check that out.

Good job! It looks complicated.

Sara said...

Looks great!

kitchu said...

Way to go MOM... that is one snazzy kitchen.

Christi and Abbey said...

Yea, that looks great! I am so glad you are liking your new job.

C's Mom said...

Good job, mom!

Woohoo on the kitchen and glad the job is coming along well.

Abby's Mom said...

Awesome kitchen! I'm sure Emma is in heaven :)

Kim said...

Cute kitchen! I LOVE the ST Louis zoo too - it's always been my favorite