Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Woe is me...

I might be biased, but I have to say that I have been blessed with a very sweet and well-behaved child. But that doesn't mean she doesn't have her moments.

On the rare occasions when Emma does decide to throw a little tantrum, she always does the exact same thing. She marches down the hall (usually with blanket in tow) crawls into the stairwell that leads upstairs, and closes the door. This is meant to be her official sign to me that she's really mad.

Anyway, this is what it looks like...






As you can see from this last photo, pouting can get to be mighty boring if no one is really paying any attention to you (which is my general reaction to all this drama.) Usually she sits in there for a few minutes, and when I fail to appear, she'll come back into the living room or kitchen or wherever I am and just pretends the whole thing never happened.

I guess after watching a few episodes of Supernanny, I can't really complain about Emma's version of a temper tantrum!

7 comments:

RamblingMother said...

she is even cute in the throws of the tantrum.

Beverly

Eliza2006 said...

Looks like Emma needs Eliza to teach her what a really good tantrum looks like! Actually, maybe Eliza could use the lesson...I think we could actually qualify to be guests on the supernanny at this point!
What a good girl Emma is!

Tiffany

Anonymous said...

Call me wicked, but I love that you captured this!

Abby's Mom said...

Too funny :)

Sophie's Mom said...

What a great way to throw a tantrum! My Sophia likes to scream 'No!!!'

She's cute, even having a tantrum!

Calico Sky said...

she even throws cute temper tantrums!!
Um, can she teach my future kids this way, cause it seems a whole lot better than the screaming, kicking thing you see!! lol

Betsy said...

Totally funny. So glad you got the pics. Might need to "black mail" her when she's a teen :)

Savanna looks like she's having a seizure. You lucked out!