Saturday, January 12, 2008

My favorite picture

I was going through some photo albums of Emma when she was a baby. I have tons of Emma pictures I love (natch!) But there's one in particular I've always loved.

About a month after we returned from China, I took Emma to a local children's photographer to get some photos done. Emma was about 10 months old and was still adjusting to her new life, so this had disaster written all over it. But the photographer was wonderful and Emma was an angel and we got lots of great pictures of my new baby girl. But this one has always been my very favorite...


I'm not really sure why. I guess because she looks so happy and it really captured her personality. Anyway, just wanted to share!

8 comments:

Kim said...

I LOVE IT...
She is soooo pretty...
Love her little smile.. and CUTE shoes..

Eliza2006 said...

How can she be that cute?!!!! I want to scoop her up right off the page!

Tiffany

C's Mom said...

I can understand why...what an awesome girl!

Sophie's Mom said...

That is a beautiful picture of a beautiful baby! I can see why it is your favorite. I wish my Sophia would cooperate at the photographer's! I'll have to try again, it's been awhile.

RamblingMother said...

Glad you shared. It is very cute.

Beverly

Lisa and Tate said...

Stunning- she has so much personality that the picture captures well!

Global Girl said...

The girl has always been cute!

kitchu said...

I LOVE it!!