Monday, January 19, 2009

Horsey pants

I bought Emma her first official pair of jodhpurs for Christmas. I somehow tracked down a retailer who had a pair of size 4's. Emma was supposed to be in a horse show on Saturday and was saving her new horsey pants for that special occasion. But the show was postponed because of the cold weather. So Emma decided to wear her jodhpurs to her lesson on Sunday. They're a little big, but I think she really looks cute in them...




She really looks like a real equestrian in her pants. Next, she'll want an expensive pair of tall riding boots (not until her foot stops growing two sizes every year!)

9 comments:

Kim said...

LOVE those horsey pants...
Can't wait to see her on her horse in those pants..
She is sure growing up.
Hugs..
Have a great week..

Lisa and Tate said...

Love the horsey pants!!! Sorry the show got cancelled due to COLD weather. Can't wait until spring hits and it is glorious mild weather.

Missy said...

Beautiful! Now, she officially looks the part. That is one little equestrian that I would love to watch in action!

Jboo said...

Oh my -- those are so cute!! And she looks so tall and grown-up! It's happening too fast, isn't it.

Hope you and Emma have a great week!

Janet

Julia said...

She looks so tall in these photos! How tall is Emma?

Anonymous said...

I have never been interested in riding a horse but I admit I have always found those pants quite fun. She looks adorable!

RamblingMother said...

Yes she does!!

C's Mom said...

Indeed, she sports 'em well!

Alyson and Ford said...

Love the pants; very cute and stylist in a horsey way! Yes, I would be asking for the leather boots next!!
Loved catching up on your blog. Great pictures of Emma.

Alyzabeth's Mommy