Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Emma and the Big Guy

Wow, I can't believe I went this long without posting anything...I had every intention of checking in while we were on our long Thanksgiving vacation out east, but I guess we were having so much fun, I didn't have time!

Anyway, I hope everyone had a fantastic holiday...we sure did. Emma had so much fun hanging out for a week with her cousins and it was nice to spend time with my parents and my sister and her family. There was plenty of eating and shopping, which is par for the course for our family!

I'm sure the highlight for Emma was going to see Santa at the mall...she went to see Santa for the first time last year, but she was still a little apprehensive when it was our turn. We coaxed her to go up to him while Brennan and D.J. were still visiting and that seemed to break the ice...


Then she had Santa all to herself...


She told me afterwards that she asked Santa for two things that she had failed to mention to me previously. I thought I was done shopping, but I guess not...I have to get her at least one thing she asked Santa for!

5 comments:

C's Mom said...

Okay...I can't stand it. What DID she ask Santa for?

Eliza2006 said...

I know! I'm wondering what Santa is bringing her as well! She sure is a cute kid.

Tiffany

Joannah said...

Aw! Cute picture!

What did she ask Santa for, anyway?

Calico Sky said...

She is adorable. I really really missed my Emma updates!
Remember to post some pics from the photographer.
What did she ask for?

Donna said...

Okay, the two things Emma said she asked Santa for were the Polly Pocket So Hip Cruise Ship ($59!)and the Go Diego Go Adventure Center ($39!) I found the Polly Pocket thing on sale at Amazon for $38 so I got her that from Santa. I think I'll forget about the Adventure Center because the reviews say it's a piece of junk and because I got her another Go Diego Go toy.

But I swear, I'M SO TOTALLY DONE SHOPPING FOR THIS KID NOW!!!