Thursday, November 16, 2006

Emma and Peter

After school and work today, we went to our favorite children's photographer to get Emma's Christmas pictures taken. While we were there, the photographer asked Emma if she wanted to hold her bunny rabbit (named Peter!) Emma was a little hesitant at first, but then fell totally in love. The photographer took some great pictures of the two of them...I snapped this one while Emma was just getting to know Peter.

Well, I have to get back to packing...we're off tomorrow to spend a week with my sister and her family in Boston. Emma's so excited about seeing her cousins!

4 comments:

Julia said...

Awww, they are BOTH adorable! My girls love their cousins too, so it's always a treat when they get to see each other. Have a great Thanksgiving week!

p.s. Hannah Montana travels WITH the Cheetah Girls, but right now it's TBA on the schedule, so I'm hoping she will actually be there too.

Calico Sky said...

After a rough two weeks, I finally get online and this picture of a smiling Emma made my day! It is so hard sometimes as a pre-adoptive parent to get that there is a reason for the stress. Thank you dear Donna for keeping your site up and running after you are home. It really really helps - you made my day and weekend!
There is a reason for my stress, to get my very own daughter !
That bunny sure is cute. Can't wait to see the pics

C's Mom said...

Love Mr. Buns! He looks very happy with Ms Emma snuggling him.

Stephe said...

What an awesome photo!!! Too CUTE!! :)