Friday, August 03, 2007

Random photo

Yesterday, I had a photo shoot rescheduled at the last minute and I had to run and get Emma before I headed out to the shoot (yes, it's fun being a single working mom at times!) Anyway, we were working with this really great photographer Kenny on this shoot. While they were setting up the lighting, Kenny turned a took one quick snap of Emma. He sent it to me this morning...I think it's such a nice picture...


I'm amazed at how talented professional photographers can be...the guys I've been working with the past couple of weeks have taken some fantastic photos. They really are in a different league than us amateurs.

6 comments:

RamblingMother said...

Great picture of Emma.

Beverly

Calico Sky said...

Beautiful picture. I am sure it would also be amazing in black and white! Definately frame-able! lol
Happy Weekend to you and Emma :)

kitchu said...

She's such a cutie... wish I could get my camera on her!

Lisa and Tate said...

Emma is just so stunning!

Lisa

Abby's Mom said...

Emma is beautiful :)

C's Mom said...

It's like photographers see through different eyes.

I think YOU take fab photos too.

I do have to say I love this one of Emma.