Tuesday, September 04, 2007

A sight you don't often see...


EMMA IN JEANS!

My poor daughter is cursed with the same problem I have...long skinny legs and no butt or tummy (okay, you can quit laughing now.) I have not been able to find a pair of jeans to fit her in like two years. If they fit around the waist, they're too short. If they're the right length, they fall off.

I saw these Disney Princess capri jeans at Macy's yesterday. They're 3Ts and I thought they might fit her and it wouldn't really matter if they were a bit short. I wasn't sure if Emma would go for them because she's worn knit pants for so long, I thought she might not like the stiffer feel of denim. But she was so excited and insisted on wearing them right away.

I think she looks pretty cute in them. Plus, I got the pants and shirt for $7.00!

P.S. just to reassure you, Emma did not fall right after this picture was taken! It looks like she's about ready to tip over!

6 comments:

Kim said...

Love the little outfit..
And always love a bargin..
Take care
Kim

Tamara said...

$7 !?!? Way to go. The outfit is very cute but how could it go wrong on such an adoreable little girl?

kitchu said...

SO cute... and a steal!

RamblingMother said...

That is a cute outfit and looks great on her. Jeans, shorts and t-shirts are all Glenys will wear.

Beverly

C's Mom said...

Cute, cute. I am built much that way except I have dachshund legs.

Calico Sky said...

Donna, they are adorable! I can't find good jeans to fit me, I wonder if they do them in my size...my problem is my BIG rearend! ;)