Monday, September 03, 2007

Summer must really be coming to an end...

...because we had our last outing to the pool yesterday. Although the water was a little brisk, we had a great time.


We always seem to run into someone we know at the pool and yesterday was no exception. Emma got to hang out with her pals Jia and Ella...


Even though autumn is my favorite season, I'm always a little sad when summer is over. Work and school suddenly take on a more serious tone. But we've had a pretty good summer and I am looking forward to fall and cooler temperatures. Emma's already excited about Halloween and, heaven help me, Christmas.

3 comments:

Janet said...

Hi,
Thanks for commenting on my blog - I'm trying to stay positive :-) Your daughter is lovely and hope you enjoy the last days of Summer together and that Christmas doesn't come too fast!!
Love
Janet

kitchu said...

Haha! That last sentence cracked me up, cuz heaven help ME, I am SO NOT READY TO SPEND ANY MORE MONEY...

Love the photos!

Calico Sky said...

lol Halloween and Christmas already?! lol

That pool looks might inviting!!!!