Monday, May 26, 2008

I know, I know...

...no blogging for more than a week.

I have a good excuse though...I was out of town for work all of last week. Five days on a bus trip around the state with about 30 of my fellow university employees. I know it sounds like a living nightmare, but it was actually a lot of fun. However, it was very difficult being apart from my girl for five days and four nights. She did really well with my parents and we talked every night. But never again, if I can help it.

But we've had a wonderful three-day weekend, just hanging out together. Emma went to a birthday party on Saturday...here's a photo of her with the Incredible mask she got at the party.


Anyway, glad to be back...hope everyone had a fantastic Memorial Day weekend!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Emma is soooo beautiful...
LOVE the picture...
Thanks for giving us an update...
Have a Great Week..

RamblingMother said...

Welcome home. I am sure Emma was glad to have you back.

Anonymous said...

She is just adorable. Welcome back!!!

Super Mommy said...

Love that photo - Incredibles are my favorite. Glad you all survived the l-o-n-g time away from each other, I'm scared to try it. I only stayed away from my girls for 3 nights before when I had some fibroids removed - that was hard - well not too hard because I was on morphine!