Thursday, May 15, 2008

A Star is Born - part deux

As many of you might recall (or more likely, none of you), Emma recently made her smash theatrical debut in a school play. Apparently word about her moving portrayal of Troll #3 has gotten around because she was asked to be in a television commercial.

Well, it was really a public service announcement for The Children's Miracle Network. She was in the commercial with Willie Wilson, a former All-Star baseball player with the Kansas City Royals. She had to run around and look like a baseball player and then recite some lines that were fed to her by the director. Here she is in her baseball stance:


And here she is with Willie Wilson after the shoot. He was so nice to her and kept asking her how she got to be so cute!


Anyway, she had fun and did a great job. So after conquering Broadway and television, I guess we'll be branching out into movies and a recording career now. My little Barbara Streisand is on her way, baby!

P.S. I hope you know I'm kidding about all this showbiz stuff!

6 comments:

Super Mommy said...

Well Donna, she is adorable, I don't see why not! I bet she was excited to be making a commerical! My girls would have hammed it up!

C's Mom said...

Very cool! Gee, I hope she doesn't get that star ego ;0)

Lisa and Tate said...

She is sooooo stunning.. I keep saying you should get her into modeling!

Joan said...

How fun for Emma and you!

She is a very beautiful girl.

RamblingMother said...

I don't know you can have her college paid for if you chase that star dream!!

elizabeth said...

What a fun experience! What was it like on the set? I wonder if Emma will catch the acting bug and want to be in more commercials now =) Maybe they will give you a copy of the public service announcement and you can post it on your blog.