Sunday, May 18, 2008

One of life's little constants...

...is that Emma loves to sit in our clothes basket. I have a photo of her sitting in it when she was about one, but my scanner isn't working so I can't load it. But I do have one I took when she was about two...


And last night, I was cleaning the house when Emma called to me from the living room. When I went in, here's what I saw...


I don't know why, but every time I leave the clothes basket upstairs for any amount of time, she makes a little house out of it, even at age six. Fortunately for her, she's such a tiny gal, she'll probably still be able to fit in it when she's a teenager!

9 comments:

Kim said...

TOO CUTE!!!!
Love the pictures..
Emma is soooo pretty..
Have a Great Week..

Super Mommy said...

Oh my goodness that is so darn cute! Emma always brings a smile to my face!

C's Mom said...

I used to love doing that too. Of course, these days I need the hospital laundry bin if I'm going to fit in ;0)

RamblingMother said...

All I can say is AWWWWW!

elizabeth said...

She looks so cute and cozy!

Anonymous said...

Too cute!!!! these are adorable!!!

missy said...

She is such a pretty little girl! How funny she likes to sit in the laundry basket...does she help you fold? : )

Christi and Abbey said...

I am so glad to know that the laundry basket play doesn't have to end with the preschool years.
Emma is darling as always and I loved catching up on all your posts.

insanemommy said...

OMG, my girls love the clothes baskets too!!! Your little Emma is a gem.