Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Booster Club

Well, Emma has finally made the leap to a booster seat. I've been checking out boosters for a couple weeks now and finally decided I couldn't put it off any longer. I was totally lusting after the Britax Regent, and almost bought it, but it costs $250 and Britax doesn't allow retailers to mark its seats down. I just couldn't justify the cost. So I ended up going with this $79 Eddie Bauer High Back Booster. I don't love it, but what are you going to do? We can't always get what we want.

I did throw out my back while installing this thing in the car. I was so mad, I was practically yelling at the car seat! I kept thinking "this never would have happened if I'd gotten the Britax!" Of course, the only critisism of the Britax is that it's heavy and is hard to install. So I might have strained my back anyway.

So the seat's in...Emma loves it, mainly because she now has her own cup and snack holder (which she has already filled with rocks.) Kids are so easy to please...

No comments: