Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Greatest inventions of all time (according to ME)

Yes, it's a new semi-regular Emma's World feature where we give a shout out to the greatest inventions of all time (in my not-so-humble opinion!)

Today I'm lavishing praise on the relatively new spray-on sunscreen (or "sun scream" as Emma calls it.) Specifically, Coppertone Sport spray-on sunscreen. As anyone with a child can attest, slathering a squirming kid with sunscreen lotion is no picnic. They generally hate it and you end up missing spots anyway. But this new spray-on stuff is fabulous. You spray it all over and you're done in like 10 seconds. And it seems to stay on longer.

Plus, as a single mom who seldom if ever has someone to help put on MY sunscreen, this is great. I can even spray my back without missing a spot (which never happened with lotion.) My back was always a patchwork of glaring white (where the sunscreen was) and lobster red (where I missed.)

So anyway, we love this stuff...it's the best!

Disclaimer: I am in no way being compensated by Coppertone for this endorsement (I wish!!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Donna. I am really enjoying the blog.. keep it up! I have to agree.. Libi & I LOVE the spray on Coppertone lotion! With the new pool this year, we have gone through about 3 bottles of the stuff, and I keep one in my car as well, for the just in casers! btw.. no more swimming this year. Libi broke her arm AGAIN, this time it was a compound fracture, and the Dr. says NO MORE SWIMMING!