Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Trick-or-treat!

We got back a little while ago from a strenuous night of trick-or-treating. We went with our friends Dana and Jia. It was a little chilly, but the girls had a blast and would probably still be out there if the moms hadn't finally called it a night. Here's a picture of Jia and Emma (aka Mulan and Ariel the Bride....)

And here's Emma with some of her haul (notice her rosy cheeks from being out in the cold!)

I'm sitting here eating one of her many Kit Kat bars...I'm sure she'll notice tomorrow that it's missing. The last thing she said when I tucked her in tonight was "DON'T EAT ANY OF MY CANDY!!!" Geez, am I that transparent?!

Anyway, I hope your Halloween was happy too!

8 comments:

Eliza2006 said...

Boy, she got some good loot! What a cute little bride!

Tiffany

Calico Sky said...

Happy Halloween, she looks so cute. Did she notice the kit kat was gone?!

Donna said...

Kate...no, I think I threw her off the trail when I suggested she count how many Reese's peanut butter cups she had! Whew!

Jeff's Place said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jeff's Place said...

Donna-
The girls are adorable!
I have a YiYanger as well but she is from CWI.
Is Emma in the Calander???

Jeff
PS: Linked from Julia at China Moon. FYI
:)

C's Mom said...

She knows how to peg ya mom ;0)

Emma looks great!

R&H said...

Absolutely adorable! I love the Ariel bride costume, so cute!

Sandra said...

She's so cute! And it looks like she got some really good stuff in her stash there, I don't blame you for sneaking some! hehe