Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Prepare to be scared


Okay, what's the story here, you're wondering. Did my daughter just go 12 rounds with Mike Tyson? No, what she did is - while I was making dinner tonight, she got out her Libby Lu makeup kit (see January 28 post) without permission and gave herself a makeover. Now I'm certainly no makeup expert (one look at me would tell you that.) But I'm pretty sure using bright red lipstick as eye shadow is not really considered all that chic. But Emma was so proud of herself, I couldn't be that mad. Needless to say, her makeup kit is now on the top shelf of mommy's closet. Thank goodness it's bath night!

7 comments:

Joannah said...

What a diva! ;-)

C's Mom said...

Oh lordy - madame butterfly!

She's a riot :0)

Special K said...

That makeover looks like it was done by Mimi from the Drew Carey show!

Nichole Foster said...

That is too CUTE!! She just looks like a little rock star, and who knows maybe by the time she is a teen that is how eye makeup is supposed to look...lol.

Nichole

Calico Sky said...

Donna,
she is simply adorable!!!!!

Julia said...

Actually, I gotta say, she did pretty good. If it WAS real eye shadow, she puts it on better than I do. Not bad, you better watch out when she actually figures out what she's doing!

Eliza2006 said...

I actually laughed out loud! She is so cute and VERY creative!

Tiffany