Friday, February 01, 2008

Casual day

Emma has to wear a uniform to school, but the first Friday of every month is casual day. So last night, I laid out her clothes for today...an adorable Gymboree ensemble with cute little cupcakes on it. When it came time to get dressed, Emma looked with distain at the outfit I had chosen and said "I want to pick my casual day clothes." So she rummaged around in her drawers and picked her sparkly pink jeans and the High School Musical shirt her cousin had given her for Christmas. So instead of my cute little Gymbo girl, she looked like a tween-wannabe!


I guess it isn't that bad...she just looks more grown-up than I want her to be. WAH! I will have to put my foot down if she wants to start shopping at Limited Too though!

6 comments:

RamblingMother said...

Oh yes no limited at all until they are grown.

She did look cute though.

Beverly

Caroline said...

I'm scared of Limited Too - everything fits small kids but looks like it should be made for 20-somethings! Luckily, I don't think they start until size 7 and Jordan will be a teenager before she fits into that! Ellie, though, is a different story - she's going to be much taller than her sister I think.

Kim said...

Emma looks sooo cute...
It is okay mom..
Have a Great Weekend..

Lisa and Tate said...

I see a model in Emma's future! She is cute in a Gymbo outfit OR a tween outfit.

Lisa and Tate said...

I see a model in Emma's future! She is cute in a Gymbo outfit OR a tween outfit.

kitchu said...

She looks so cute though... though I love love love that cupcake stuff from Gymboree right now!