Sunday, February 24, 2008

My baby is six

Emma turned six years old today. I simply can't believe I have a six-year-old daughter already and that I have spent more than five years with this amazing little person.

We didn't do anything spectacular today...got up early and Emma opened her presents from Mommy (the Barbie party van was a huge hit - big surprise!) Went to church and horseback riding lessons. Then to Emma's favorite Chinese restaurant for dinner, where she ate four of her new favorite food - crab "racoon."

Just a special day with my special girl...but they're all special!

Happy birthday, sweetie!

12 comments:

Kim said...

Happy 6th Birthday Emma!!!!!
She is sooo pretty..
Glad you had a Great Day....And my favortie is the crab "racoon."LOL...
Have a Great Week...

Eliza2006 said...

Happy Birthday, Emma. What a sweet girl!

Tiffany

Lisa and Tate said...

Happy Birthday Emma!!! I love crab racoons!!!

Special K said...

Happy Birthday Emma!

Caroline said...

Happy 6th birthday Emma!
Caroline, Jordan and Ellie

missy said...

Happy Birthday to Emma! I hope she has a wonderful day : )

C's Mom said...

Happy #6, Emma!

I can't believe how quickly the year has gone. It seems like yesterday she hit #5.

Ashley Winters said...

Happy 6th Birthday to Emma!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Miss Emma!

Donna, for some reason I didn't realize she and Meisi were only 18 months apart. I bet they'd have a good time playing together. :-)

RamblingMother said...

Happy Birthday. Seems to be lots of Feb birthdays.

Beverly

Anonymous said...

happy bday emmma!
congrats on your first SLR purchase! i just switch to a canon 40d and i am loving it!
one little tip, ditch the 18-55mm lens your camera probably came with, and buy a 50mm f1.8. its the best $100 you will ever spend for your camera!

Christi and Abbey said...

Happy Birthday Gorgeous Emma!
So glad you all got to spend a cozy day together. Your blog always makes me so excited for all I can look forward to with Abbey.
What a great party at the ceramics place.
I hope the sunshine and warmth is coming your way soon.