Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My funny girl

There's a college basketball tournament in town this week and some of the players came to visit Emma's school yesterday. Emma told me that the players lifted up some of the kids in the gym so they could dunk the basketball. I asked her if she did it and she said "Mommy, I'm afraid of heights and I'm afraid of teenagers, so there's no way I was going to do that!"

I just thought it was so funny...but I'm her mom and I think just about everything she says is hilarious!

5 comments:

Sara said...

Cute! I'm afraid of heights and teenagers too....

Lisa and Tate said...

It is hilarious!!! Heck.. I am afraid of teenagers too!

RamblingMother said...

No that was funny!!

Beverly

Caroline said...

Maybe you can skip the teenage years then - tell her to stop growing up!

Sophie's Mom said...

"I'm afraid of teenagers"... smart girl! ;)