Saturday, March 08, 2008

Winter blahs

So it's March 8th, it's 9 degrees outside and we got 2 more inches of snow yesterday. When will this madness end?!

To get in the mood for spring (which, at this rate, should be here in July), I've been buying spring and summer clothes for Emma. It's always so much fun to start browsing the Gymboree, Gap and Children's Place web sites and stores when you're looking forward to a change of season. I've totally fallen in love with Baby Gap's new Sunflower line and have bought Emma several things from it already (with coupons, of course!) Here's the fashion show...




I'm also crazy about the Gymboree spring line called Tennis Match...lots of bright pinks and greens with cute little turtles on it. I've bought a couple of things, but I'm waiting for markdowns before making a major investment.

Yeah, it's a bit sad that I'm blogging about children's clothes. But it's fun to look ahead to the time when Emma might actually get to wear these beautiful summery outfits. Let's hope that day is soon!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also got Tess stuff from that line, but not the denim jacket - so cute!

Kim said...

Sorry you have snow again...
I LOVE those sunflower clothes...
THey are adorable...
Emma looks soooo beautiful in the little sundress...
Have a Great Weekend..

C's Mom said...

Major cuteness on your growing girl. I can hardly wait for those warm, sunny days myself.

Lisa and Tate said...

Soooooo cute! Coupons??? How do I get coupons???

RamblingMother said...

Cute cute outfits. She is such the model.

Beverly