Thursday, March 20, 2008

Spring has sprung...

...at least for a few days. Temperatures have been in the 60s most of the week and the sun has shone brightly the last two days. Emma and I have gone for long walks after work/school every day this week. Here are a couple photos I took on our outing this evening...




Of course, it's not like this is going to last much longer. It's supposed to be about ten degrees cooler tomorrow and they're forecasting snow on Easter. Fantastic...perfect weather for Emma's sleeveless Easter dress!

Oh well, at least we've enjoyed this week...hopefully the nice weather will be here to stay soon.

7 comments:

Lisa and Tate said...

Okay... I know you will but I wanted to make sure of it....Please take lots of pictures of Emma in that sleeveless Easter dress! A few bad snowy days then it is going to be springtime after that!

Caroline said...

So I have to know - did you get Emma's Easter dress at Gymboree too? My girls will be freezing in their sleeveless dresses this Sunday as well.

kitchu said...

Happy Spring, hope it sticks!

Abby's Mom said...

Hope your spring continues :)

Anonymous said...

did you see they changed the weather? no snow!
any way, i lost your email. i was wondering if you and emma would be interested in a photoshoot? since i went canon and ditched the nikon my pictures have different tone and i wanted to update my site.
since i "need" you it would be free, and i would include a free 8x10 (or smaller if you want) pic of your choice. and of course if you wanted to buy more you certainly could! just let me know!

RamblingMother said...

Those are such sassy picts of Emma. Cute cute.

beverly

Anonymous said...

Donna, you are seriously rockin' the new camera on these photos. I love them!