Monday, August 11, 2008

Notice anything different about me?


Need a hint? Look a little closer. See those tiny golden balls on my ears? Yeah, my mommy let me get my ears pierced this weekend! Can you believe it?! I never wanted to get my ears pierced before, even though a lot of my friends have pierced ears already. But last week, I decided I DID want pierced ears and asked my mommy. She said I really needed to think about it for a week because it's a big decision and that I would have to use my own money to do it. So I thought about it some more and still really wanted to do it. So on Saturday, we went to Libby Lu (my favorite place in the world!) and these two nice girls pierced my ears (they do both ears at once.) I didn't even wince a little! The girls said I looked 10 times cuter than when I came in (I think they have to say that!)

So I love my pierced ears and I'm always looking in the mirror at them. I can't wait til I get some new earrings in six weeks!

Between my mommy letting me do this and her actually considering letting me do some modeling, I pretty much think she's lost her mind - but I like it!

9 comments:

Kim said...

Emma~ you better try and get every thing you want while your mom has lost her mind...
Because she will find it soon...
Hugs..
You look sooooooooo cute..
Have a Great Week..
Tell your Mom she is GREAT...

Briana's Mom said...

Your ears look amazing Emma! I noticed the difference immediately!

missy said...

Ooh la la, little Miss Emma! You look so grown up with your ears pierced.

You are one beautiful little girl!!!

Jboo said...

She is adorable! Love her earrings and what a brave girl!! When I got mine pierced (ages ago), I almost stopped at one!

Have a great week!

Janet

Lisa and Tate said...

A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E.

C's Mom said...

Ah, she wears them well.

RamblingMother said...

what a brave girl. I was too chicken to do it as a child. Such a cutie.

Super Mommy said...

Such a big girl! My girls love having their ears pierced - they love jewlery - so this is an excuse to buy more!!

Emma looks adorable in her new studs!!

THE FRYOR CLAN said...

what gorgeous ears~!!!! brave girl!