Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Summer's last blast...

Emma starts school tomorrow (finally!) I wanted to spend a little time with her before the official end of summer, so I took the afternoon off and we went to visit one of our favorite places, a local farmstead. I don't have anything spectacular to report...we had a nice time on a beautiful late summer afternoon. I did take a few pictures, of course...














This evening we went to the school's open house to see who Emma's teacher is and who is in her class this year. Much to my relief, her best friend Emme is in her class again this year. I met her teacher briefly. She is a new teacher from Belgium...I hope we end up liking her as much as Emma's kindergarten teacher.

4 comments:

Kim said...

Emma is sooo beautiful.. Glad you had a Great Time today.. .
And glad she has her friend in her class this year..
Have a Great Week..

Christi and Abbey said...

happy back to school for Emma! I've been way behind on blogs and am so happy that I got to read up on yours tonight. Love her tooth flossing photo. I looked at it before I got down to your post about modeling and thought, "that looks like a perfect ad picture". Don't know if modeling is right or wrong for you all but I feel sure she would get picked for things. She is absolutely adorable and even though we don't want to focus on outer beauty it is a gift she has. Glad you all had a good summer. I love the way you write, very good sense of humor

RamblingMother said...

she is so very photogenic.

Super Mommy said...

Great pictures - Emma is a cutie!