Sunday, September 24, 2006

Le art fair

Every fall, the city we live in has a huge art fair that draws artists from all over the country. Today, Emma and I skipped church (BAD MOMMY!) to get to the fair early (I hope God understands how bad the parking can get if you wait until the afternoon to go!) Anyway, we wandered around, saw some fantastic art that I couldn't afford, and spent the bulk of our time in the children's art area. I took a few pictures of our girl creating her own masterpieces.


If you look closely at the first picture, you might be able to see that Emma is still having a bit of difficulty with her name. About half the time, she writes it backwards, which is perfectly natural if you're a little kid who's left-handed. The intuitive way for her to write is from right to left, just like it's from left to right for right-handers. We're working on it, but she still tends to want to write it the way it feels more natural.

2 comments:

Joannah said...

How fun!

C's Mom said...

I want to sign up at your school of photography. I know I've told you that before but your pictures are fantastic!