Thursday, September 21, 2006

The littlest scrapbooker

Emma has spent a lot of time watching me work on scrapbooks (although not much lately - I've really fallen behind.) A couple months ago, she asked me if she could do a scrapbook, so I bought her an inexpensive one and have let her use some of my supplies to make her own pages. Today after school, she wanted to work on her scrapbook, so I dragged everything out and let her go at it.


This is one of the pages she did today:


Okay, so a couple of the stickers are upside down and there really was no reason for the "Happy Birthday" or "Girlfriends" stickers on it. But for a four-year-old, it's not bad. It's better than some of my earlier attempts!

BTW, the photo she used in her scrapbook picture was taken when she got into grandma's make-up drawer...it's pretty hilarious!

2 comments:

C's Mom said...

That girl's got the knack!

Catherine said...

OK - I'm officially jealous! She's awesome!!! Kids...they just seem to have it! What a fun picture too!

If Emma would like to make a layout for Hannah's Blessings Book (doing this in place of a quilt) that would be great! Another friend's little guys made one and it's absolutely precious!

If she's interested please ask Emma's people to email Hannahs people and they'll be happy to give her all the details. ;o)