Thursday, December 21, 2006

And we're off...

...tomorrow to spend the holiday at my parent's house. As you can see, Emma is packed and ready to go!

Although I'm not that thrilled with the long drive, we're looking forward to spending Christmas with my mom and dad. Emma is so out-of-her-mind excited about Christmas this year. I'm convinced four is about the age where the anticipation of Christmas is nearly unbearable for a child. The season really does take on a whole new meaning when it's shared with kids.

Hope everyone has a wonderful and safe holiday...hopefully I'll have some festive pics of Emma for you after Monday!

5 comments:

C's Mom said...

Have a fabulous and safe trip!

Merry Christmas :0)

Anonymous said...

Safe travels, girls!

Merry, merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Have a very Merry Christmas with that cute 4 year old of yours!

Tiffany

Anonymous said...

Have a safe and happy travel Donna and Emma. I will think of you both on the day and hope it is really special.
Yes I agree, 4 is a super age for the Christmas excitement!!!

Christi and Abbey said...

Have a wonderful time with your family. Merry Christmas!