Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Belated Merry Christmas!

We just got back from my parent's house...we had a fantastic holiday. Nothing earthshaking...just a great time with our family.

Emma says she had a super Christmas and was so excited that Santa remembered that she was staying at Biggie and Poppa's for Christmas. Here she is, opening her gift from Santa...the ultra-hip Polly Pocket Cruise Ship...


Her big present was the new bike she got from grandma and grandpa...they got her a 12 inch bike last Christmas, but she has already outgrown it! So we went with the 16 inch Cinderella bike. It's a little big, but I think it will be fine by summertime...


I got a bunch of clothes that didn't fit, but who cares? It was just fun watching Emma enjoy the holiday.

Here's my favorite picture I took this week...Emma was sitting on her Uncle Murphy's lap...


I don't know what it is about this picture, but Emma looks so grown up to me. I can't believe I will have a five-year-old in a couple of months.

Hope everyone had a great holiday...from catching up on the blogs, it sounds like you did!

6 comments:

C's Mom said...

Glad you survived the holiday safe and sound! Emma, as always looks fab ;0)

I had a very nice Christmas but am hoping for even better next year...hoping!

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you all had a great Christmas! I need to know where you got Emma's Christmas jammies. They are so cute!

Tiffany

Anonymous said...

Looks like Santa was very good to Miss Emma!

Special K said...

She does look grown up in that last pic.

Glad to see Xmas was good to her.

Anonymous said...

So glad Emma had a good holiday! I did think of her on the day!
I too love the picture on the lap, really beautiful natural expression. Would look wonderful in black and white.

Glad to hear you got home safe and sound!!!

Sara said...

I love Emma's Christmas pj's!! I'm glad you had a nice Christmas, and boy she does look grown up the one pic. :-) Oh my,they grow up fast!