Sunday, December 10, 2006

Tired

We've had a very full and exhausting weekend. What is it about this time of year? We are not exactly social butterflies, but we are booked every weekend until the end of the year. I like to be out and about, but we did way too much this weekend. The house is a disaster area because I haven't had any time to clean. I did just do two loads of laundry, so I feel a bit better.

Anyway, the most fun we had this weekend was on Saturday when we met two of my friends and their daughters from China. We went to this children's museum thing that the kids loved. Emma, of course, spent the bulk of her time in the art area. Here's a picture of her and her friend Kimmie, who just got glasses and looks adorable!


They had this pretend hospital and Emma was the doctor (guess who had to be the patient?!) Anyway, she ran around with these glasses and badge and a pager and was hysterical! My favorite moment was when her "pager" went off and she yelled "Let the nurse handle it - I have an emergency here!" I love this picture...


I wonder if there's any chance Emma will ever become a doctor? That would be cool...I could stop saving for retirement.

And here's one other pic of Emma, Kimmie and Jenna. They will all turn five in the next three months...it's so hard to believe. They are all such sweet girls...each unique in her own way. Us moms met at an adoption seminar during the wait and have stayed close for more than five years now.


Well, I need to unload the dishwasher so I don't feel like a total slug. Have a good week, all!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My house is looking like a bomb hit is as well. I need to do some cleaning, but blogging is so much more fun!

Tiffany

C's Mom said...

Wow, busy one. Have fun.

Love the pics. As usual, they're great!

Hey, not so fast ;0). Better keep saving for retirement because even if Emma does become a doc; in the current state of affairs she won't be sitting on a pile of dough.

Enjoy!

Calico Sky said...

If it is possible, Emma get's cuter in every picture. I love her friends glasses - so very very cute!

Special K said...

Emma is just so dang cute...
I love the pics. Looks like a fun weekend.

Anonymous said...

It would be cool if she were to become a doctor - sounds like she's got the right attitude already! ;-)