Monday, May 14, 2007

Belated Happy Mother's Day!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day on Sunday. We made a last-minute trip to go see my mom and dad and spent the weekend there. I've been able to spend the last couple of Mother's Days with my mom and it's so important to me and to Emma. We had a fantastic time.

We all went to church together on Sunday...I know I'm a totally biased mom, but I was so proud Emma looked so beautiful and happy on this special day...




It's funny...I still think of Mother's Day as a day I honor my mom. I have a hard time believing it's a day for me too! I guess I see it as a day to reflect on how fortunate I am to have my wonderful mother and how lucky I am to have such a wonderful daughter.

Again, I hope all you moms had a great day...especially you first-timers! And for those of you still waiting, it will be your day to celebrate too...very soon, I hope.

6 comments:

C's Mom said...

Glad you had a great Mama's Day with Ms. Emma!

Special K said...

She looks beautiful! Love the yellow. Glad you two (or three I should say.. including your mom) had such a great day.

Abby's Mom said...

Stunning! happy Mothers day to you! Glad it was happy :)

Shelley said...

What a lucky Mama you are, Donna! Happy Mother's Day.

Shell

The luckiest mommy in the world said...

She's beautiful and lucky to have you for a mom

Deb

Calico Sky said...

Oh those pictures made my day! She is so adorable and sweet! I am so glad you had a great mother's day!