Tuesday, May 08, 2007

What we're reading now

Emma and I have recently discovered a series of books called The Tiara Club. They're written by an author from the UK named Vivian French. I can't even remembered how stumbled upon the first one...it was probably a recommendation from Amazon.com or something. The books (of which there are like 12 or so) recount the adventures of a group of six young girls who have been accepted at the prestigious Princess Academy. Each book centers around one of the six girls - Charlotte, Sophia, Daisy, Alice, Katie and Emily (I love all of those names!)

Yeah, I know...it's SHOCKING that Emma would go for a series of books about girls learning to become "proper princesses" (one of her favorite phrases these days.) But as soon as we finish one book, she wants to start on the next one.

Anyway, highly recommended if you have a princess-crazy girl!

3 comments:

Calico Sky said...

Very British names! lol
Sounds like a great series!!

Caroline said...

I think I'll put this on the list for Jordan's birthday. Thanks!

C's Mom said...

Hmmm...that does look like one princess pink serious business :0)