Friday, January 12, 2007

Gymbo spree

For those of you who don't live in the Gymboree universe, it's time to redeem your Gymbucks. So yesterday during my lunch hour, I dashed over to the nearest Gymboree to see what looked cute (uh, just about everything!) It was the usual madhouse there. Even though they had tons of winter clothes marked way down, I was in the mood to get Emma something for summer - despite the fact that warm weather is months away.

I spied this adorable swim suit and knew it was perfect for my gal. I can't wait to see her running (WALKING) around the pool this summer in this. Of course, I had to buy the matching sunglasses and picked up a couple of cold weather tops super-cheap. But it's the swim suit I was most excited about.

6 comments:

Calico Sky said...

Oh how I have missed Emma updates over my 6 days of no internet!!!!
So glad to be back!
Wow, what a cute outfit, looks like you are almost ready for summer!

C's Mom said...

Me luvs! Too cute :0)

Joannah said...

That is so cute!

elizabeth said...

Very cute! Was Emma excited or are you waiting to show her the new clothes?

The luckiest mommy in the world said...

I love love love that store!! Cut suit.

Deb
(15 more sleeps)

R&H said...

I love the little ruffles, Gymboree is so fun!