Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Second day of school (not so good)

Okay, so our second day at the new school didn't go so well. It's kind of like it sinks in on the second day that we're going to be doing this every day now. When we got to her classroom, Emma started crying and wrapped herself around my legs and would not let go! I literally had to pry her off of me and make her sit down with the other kids. She was wailing "Mommy, I want to stay with you" as I made a beeline for the door. Not fun. I know she likes the school and her teacher...it's just getting used to it again. But mornings like this make you feel like the worst mom in the world.

1 comment:

C's Mom said...

It has to be miserable to look at her sad little face. But, always remember some of the things our parents MADE us do helped us become who we are. I've forgiven my parents for making me go to school ;0)